cartes de sejour

What type of card to apply for?

There are two types of carte de sejour for which you can apply. The first is for people who have been resident for a minimum of three months (Carte de Séjour temporaire). The second is for those who have been resident for five years or more (Titre de Séjour permanent).



- Have sufficient incomes to live in France (the requirement is around 1200€ per month for a couple, it can be pensions, rental incomes, savings…)


- Have a French health cover (it can be via CPAM, SSI ex RSI or a private one).


How can we help you?

We will:

ensure you have the correct documentation which includes meetings at my home office as much as necessary

make all necessary copies

complete all relevant documentation for you

organise the appointment at the prefecture

and we will be there at the interview with you.


The charge for this service is:

149 euros per person, or

199 euros for a couple